For those of you who want to install a new ROM on your rooted Galaxy Tab 10.1, I made a quick video tutorial.
Basically the steps are pretty simple as follows:
1. Download the desired ROM you want to install and copy over to the internal storage of your Tab 10.1
2. Reboot by holding down Volume down button and Power button together and let go when you see Android logo.
3. Hit Volume down button then Volume up button to enter into ClockworkMod Recovery.
4. Choose “Wipe/Factory Reset” then hit the Power button.
5. Choose “Yes” and hit the Power button.
6. Choose “Install zip from sd card” then hit the Power button.
7. Choose “choose zip from sd card” then hit the Power button.
8. Choose the ROM zip file you want to install, then hit the Power button.
9. Choose “Yes” and hit the Power button.
Your Tab 10.1 should now install the new ROM, it should take about 5 minutes. After it installs, reboot and enjoy your new ROM on the Tab 10.1.
If you have problems such as being stuck in boot loop for some reason, go back into ClockworkMod Recovery then go to Advanced and Wipe Dalvik Cache as sometimes this needs to be wiped for some ROMs.
If you like this post, please CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel, THANKS A TON BUD, I OWE YOU ONE!